Performance by business
44 years old./ Part of Grupo Nutresa since 2003.
- An 18,3% growth rate was achieved in terms of sales, which amounted to COP 1.883 thousand million. 58,2% of the sales were made outside Colombia.
- In the United States, it is worth highlighting our brand Cameron’s, which achieved a growth rate higher than the category’s rate and consolidated itself as one of the top 20 brands in the country.
- The sourcing strategy was reinforced and the long-term relations with suppliers were strengthened, thus managing a challenging year regarding the price of coffee, which increased by 80% (NY reference price).
- The Business invested in a new roasting technology that increases its capacity, reduces the usage of energy by 9,3%, and decreases the emissions of greenhouse gases by 12,8%.
- Water usage was optimized and the soluble solid waste from coffee was recovered and re-purposed. This initiative will allow Grupo Nutresa to save more than 20.000 cubic meters of water per year
- The Organization was acknowledged as one of the INspiring Companies 2021 by the ANDI Foundation and was granted the Gold Seal by the IDeal Foundation for the Company’s practices focused on the inclusion of people with disabilities.
- 93% of the employees from the operations in Colombia have already been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Creating value for the Organization through sustainable actions.
- Continue consolidating brands that have a high availability level and are appreciated by the consumers in Colombia, Latin America and the CAM region.
- Developing appraised and differentiated businesses (ingredients B2B and private brands) based on long-term business relationships focused on the United States and Asia.
- Boosting our brand Cameron‘s in the United States and developing new brands.